User02
User03
User04
Login
Join!
Notifications
CAS Hangouts Year 2 Edition
CAS Hangouts Year 2 Edition
Hello there! Yes it's me again, that annoying guy that used to spam your notifications with forum threads :)

I'm writing today, because around this time last year we started one of them fancy permanent google hangouts.

During this one year we had our ups and downs, had lots of laughs, lots of great memories, but most importantly we built some awesome friendships and helped each other in the great quest for improvement.

What? You want some of that? Then GET SOME here:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/co1qctmg5nlea5vpll2hq1ovb94?authuser=0&hl=en

I see a lot of new members of CAS since the last time me or any of the others posted about the hangouts so I thought I can share this with yall. The old dawgs usually hang out during the night, but feel free to get in at any time and meet either us or some of your fellow new members of the CAS community. The link is open 24/7.

Lastly, let me extend a personal invitation for you to listen to this great inspiration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA

Have a nice day! Peace!

-A
Replies:
RE: CAS Hangouts Year 2 Edition
<3
It was a great year!!! Onwards towards the next year I'd say! <3
Hey btw that reminds me, do the google hangouts threads increase yearly cost for the site? If yes, then why not delete them all hmm? We don't need all these dead threads anyways now, they were more like announcements, rather than forum threads.
No idea, but my guess is that they dont. In any case we can remove them easily if it's needed.
Well I thought that every post, thread, image or whatever increases the costs for the server. And there are quite a few dead ones which aren't needed...
Nope, the hangouts are completely separate from CAS and hosted by Google :)
No no Joris I was talking about the threads we created to announce the Hangouts.
Ow! Well, the posts are very minimal in data.. and we deliberately did not implement an image upload feature for the forums, so those are all hosted by Imgur and comparable sites.
Still.. the posts are dead now. Delete them if you wish.. they are around 120, I think. The small stones move the big rock, yes? If every dead post is removed... space could be saved.
true, but I think all the posts combined still don't make one full image of a single CAS piece ;)
Really? Oh ok.. cool. So.. starting threads isn't that costly? Hmm.. then maybe I'll start a contest thread. I was about to give up on that cuz I thought of the server costs again.. we'll see. Cool.
Login to post a reply
Best of the Week 238
#

Place
#

Place
registered users
concept art pieces
hours of art
tags added by users
Copyright © 2019 Concept Art Sessions.
All rights reserved.