User03
User04
Login
Join!
Notifications
How long ago?
How long ago?
he!

There's this little bug with the time, and i think i figured out what's it doing and how. i clicked newest, and then there's this awesome piece, Nomad, from mephisto, made about 6 hours ago. so beneath that piece, there's the piece desert hunter, from magibo, made about 8 hours ago. for so far, so good. though, after that one, we have another piece from mephisto, and that was made 1 hour ago. and then there is were-fey, from lukisan, also made 1 hour ago. and then the piece leave me alone... made 1 minute ago by littleanyway. and after that, there's bell tower from joanna made 4 hours ago.

so that is right, but i noticed the time that stands there, was the first time I saw that piece. i was online when littleanyway posted leave me alone... and saw it almost direct. but, because i was sleeping i only saw the piece nomad form mephisto 6 hours after he posted it. and the same goes for the other pieces..

so, yeah that's about it.
see ya!
Replies:
RE: How long ago?
That's a good find! We'll take a good look at it!
RE: How long ago?
It seems to be because we're caching the "time ago" values server-side.. We'll try to find a solution to calculate this client-side!
Login to post a reply
Best of the Week 256
#

Place
registered users
concept art pieces
hours of art
tags added by users
Copyright © 2019 Concept Art Sessions.
All rights reserved.