User02
User03
User04
Login
Join!
Notifications
Pause a Session?
Pause a Session?
This is something easy I think... I' m actually not sure if this already has been asked, because I didn't read all the suggestion-threads.
Is there a possibility to pause a session? For example, I have a quick 30 min session and suddenly i have to interrupt my work due to some reason, whatever this might be. In a 30 min session I can't go away for 10 minutes... So my suggestion would be to add a "pause"-button to the CAS-timer or the website timer (or both), where i can pause the session for a limited time (maybe 15 minutes or so).
I didn't finish a few sessions when i had quite cool tags but i was like"oh man i can't go on toilett now, I have to finish this, there are only ten minutes left..." :D
If I pick one hour session instead, I would lose the "training-effect".
So these are just my thoughts, but I hope this is helpful in some way. :)
Replies:
RE: Pause a Session?
The problem with this is that some people might abuse it to get more time. Pause it to draw some more, you know. Normally you shouldn't start a session if you have stuff to do, or just do them as fast as you can (like calls, sudden hunger, etc. Unexpected stuff).
Hi Lukas, thanks for sharing the idea! Though we do agree with Mephisto here.. the idea has been suggested once before. In short, the actual duration spent on a piece would be less transparent for the community with a pause button included.

We do want to encourage you to start a sketchbook on the forums and leave your "failed" sessions there! And don't hesitate to post ideas like this here ;)
Okay, sorry.. I didn't notice that the thread already existed. And the honest soul that I am has not thought about cheating... ._.
In future, I will make sure that there is nothing other to do :D
Login to post a reply
Best of the Week 256
#

Place
registered users
concept art pieces
hours of art
tags added by users
Copyright © 2019 Concept Art Sessions.
All rights reserved.