User03
User04
Login
Join!
Notifications
Update 1.8.0: Best of the Week contests
Update 1.8.0: Best of the Week contests
Hi all!

In this update we’re introducing the Best of the Week contest! As of now, each week the three most liked pieces will get a special feature on the CAS Facebook page!

Past months we’ve taken a step back to look at where the community of CAS is going. We’re planning on implementing new features in sprints every now and then, starting with the Best of the Week contests.

Please let us know what you think of the changes! We would also like to hear your thoughts on the site’s current state!

New Features:
  • Best of the Week contests starting from now (check out the Facebook page for results)

Bugs Fixed:
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes session-piece uploading would crash because images were to big. Max size is now reduced from 4096x4096 to 2048x2048.

Changes:
  • New images are now have interlance loading; images are first loaded in low detail.
  • Images are now manually saved to png without compression, we’ll check if it makes any difference.
Replies:
RE: Update 1.8.0: Best of the Week contests
That's some good news, I for one am excited for it.
Also, it's really cool too see many new users rolling in with those game art classes!
Yes that's good news to hear, keep up the good work guys!
Awesome!!!!
suddenly 19 active sessions.
i encourage the use of this site for my students so im sorry for the huge amount who generate an idea and then never post the results :P
Ha! MKingery, never knew that ! That's awesome! Please encourage your students to upload their work sometime! :D
Students of our school use the site too ^^ (Mediacollege Amsterdam)
Apielotje is our teacher xD
Login to post a reply
Best of the Week 298
registered users
concept art pieces
hours of art
tags added by users
Copyright © 2020 Concept Art Sessions.
All rights reserved.