User02
User03
User04
Login
Join!
Notifications
// sketchbook of a i l e r o z n
// sketchbook of a i l e r o z n
i always love seeing others' sketches, but personally i hate seeing my own. it just reminds me how anatomically ignorant, color uncoordinated, and reference reliant i am.
that being said, a lot of my sketches are studies to help myself learn the basics.

this is from August. XD

still untouched more than a month later...

i like this, but i feel like i definitely could have rendered and defined more. also this is entirely based on a ref, which is sad.

finally, a good old traditional still life study! of apples! yay !!!
Replies:
RE: // sketchbook of a i l e r o z n
Yo. That's some good stuff you got there. Also nothing wrong drawing from reference. Like how do you draw something that you do not know well?

Keep sharing your studies and sketches everyday.
Perfection comes at the cost of many, many, many failures.

You're doing great, by the way. :)
thank you @chukho and @Jeffro! i really appreciate it.

this sketch is more stylized than i usually do. i need to try to draw more regularly...
Looks great! :D and yes, make time for art, even if its only a 15-30 min doodle each day. you will improve. :)
study of this photograph (http://vogueisviral.com/post/111763792785/floraspice-backstage-at-tom-ford-spring-summer), turned out more cartoony than i expected.

i'm really really proud of this! i didn't use a reference at all, and the past month i've been sketching like crazy! this is inspired by fresaie(fresaie.tumblr.com)'s art. her art has this unique style where the colors are really solid (idk how to describe it??) and i was trying to achieve that effect as well!
style exploration!
this went through many phases (haha get it). inspired mostly by Selenada, Charlie-Bowater, and Jonas De Ro.
man! lookit you being all awesome and stuff! :D

I'm so proud of you! You're officially better than me :D

(and what you did there, i did see it. even if it was a little on the dark side)
Login to post a reply
Best of the Week 229
#

Place
#

Place
#

Place
registered users
concept art pieces
hours of art
tags added by users